Friday, July 27, 2012

Daily Lives of High School Boys Review


  This anime made me laugh almost every single minute. It got rid of any stress I had while watching and made me relaxed. It doesn't have a story but it covers that up with amazingly funny and unpredictable humor.



  I recommend this anime to everyone. Even if you aren't a huge fan of slice of life anime, I guarantee that you will love this anime. The animes voice acting and jokes totally fit the characters. The jokes were so unpredictable and done at moments you wouldn't expect them to be done.

  The voice acting... AMAZING. I love the voice acting in this anime. It makes it three times as funny. Changing their voice to fit the character and the mood is an amazing thing to do. What made it much better is because the voices of Gintoki from Gintama, Renton from Eureka Seven and other great voice actors.
  Rather than having a story, it takes something high schoolers like and puts it into a single episode. Like games, girls, skirts, friends etc... and makes them as funny as possible. This is why this anime doesn't need a story however important it is.
  There was MANY scenes I just laughed like I never have in my life. Mostly because I probably had the same moments happen to me. Just in a less funny way. Like when they were playing Dragon Quest in their room. I had done the same thing with my friends even if it wasn't Dragon Quest and we didn't put so many characters in it. I will try to update this post with a video of it so everyone can see what I am talking about :).
  Hopefully you guys understood what I was trying to say. I would simply write "Watch it" without any explanation for this as it really is hard to explain and is really that good.

  9/10 for the humor. Seriously, the humor. It doesn't need a story at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment