Sunday, July 15, 2012

Fairy Tail Review

Back to popular titles now. I'm going to be a bit harsh on this one though.


   Fairy Tail is that kinda anime that you watch just for fun. It's character design sucks, it's story is interesting but still not good enough since it is predictable, animation is average but the characters in it have fun a lot of the time so you can also get into the mood. The manga was much better but I can't say that I absolutely loved it either.



 The art is totally the same with Rave Master. They could have at least changed it a little. Well, if you like these kind of anime go for it but I do not really recommend it. It is average at best and you could be watching much better anime than this instead of wasting your time on it.


   I mean even though it is mediocre and basically geared for a slightly more simple minded crowd, it is somewhat pleasant and entertaining. The CG and battle scenes were also not bad. The humor in it was the only thing that I moderately liked.

  If any of you care at all for the voice acting in the anime like I do you probably already noticed that Kugimiya Rie and Hirano Aya is in it. These two voices are amazing and makes the anime they play in so fantastic. I absolutely love these two voices but if they could only play in better anime then this I would be so happy. The fact that they were playing in this anime was what made me start to watch it.


  Also the music. The music varies between many genres and probably the thing I liked the best in this anime. It has outstanding background music and it is probably what kept me going. Every piece of music in this anime was very well written. It is what keeps the moderate fights exciting.

Like I said, a bit harsh on this one.
6/10 for Fairy Tail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment